Friday 13 May 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


So far today I've run the virus scan which was reassuringly still clear, taken my morning pills, checked my email, updated my caring spreadsheet, tried to fix my effin' FitBit app and cared for my carer for almost an hour.  When he wakes up I'll go and make breakfast and try to reinstall the FitBit app.


I'm currently installing 3 updates and it's saying that my laptop will need to be restarted, so I'll set that going after I've made my carers breakfast for him.  Might wait to reinstall FitBit until that's done and dusted just in case there's a fix for it in the updates.


Just made his breakfast for him which means I've cared for him for 1 hour and 5 minutes so far this morning.  I'm gonna publish this now before I forget again then make my own breakfast and reboot my laptop to see what happens.  Gotta remember to water the seedlings too, so I'll go and do that before I make my breakfast... you watch me forget to either water or eat though lol


BFN


No comments:

Post a Comment