Thursday 2 September 2021

Alone. Again.

According to the task list for the housework, today is "sweeping the floors" which I've just done.  

 

Alone.  

 

Again.  

 

I asked Steve to empty the sweeper 'cos it's not picking up so it's full and he nodded his agreement, but you'll have to forgive me for not believing him.


Tomorrow's task is to "tidy the bedroom" which I'll be doing alone and gives Steve ample opportunity to empty out the sweeper while I'm upstairs, but I doubt he'll do it then and I haven't got a clue how to do it.


Saturday is "clean kitchen as a team" which I can pretty much guarantee will be down to just me again, same as every week.  He agreed to help me with each day's housework but he's cleaned the raised toilet seat twice in the 6 weeks since he agreed to the task list, literally bugger all else, yet he claims credit for it every time.


I'll be making lunch today again and giving Steve a MugShot, bread and dairy-free spread because he's too full for curry after he had too much breakfast so I'll have both hands full with his lunch and won't be stable or safe enough on my feet to make myself any lunch, so I'll only have had the granola and juice all day because my carer can't be bothered to care.

 

I've just had to wake my carer up twice so that he didn't slosh his hot drink (that I made for him instead of the other way around) all over himself and get burnt.  So far today I've cared for my carer for very nearly 4 hours already this morning, which is pretty much triple what he's done to care for me for this entire week so far, yet apparently he's my carer and does everything for me and I do bugger all to support him 🤷


I've finished doing today's news, so it's time to carry on with the reading and reviewing until it's time for me to make my carer's lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment