Sunday 5 September 2021

And so it begins...

...breakfast tomorrow is gonna be Steve finishing off the loaf of bread and having a bottle of juice.  I'm not gonna have anything, because there isn't enough bread for both of us and there are 7 bottles of juice left, so that's a week's worth of breakfast for Steve and nothing at all for me.  At a push I'll have a couple of glasses of water, but there won't be anything solid in my stomach until lunchtime (assuming Steve can be bothered to cook lunch for us).  I won't have any Granola so that there's enough for Steve to have, so I'll be living on water until lunchtime all next week and Steve will have enough food for 5 of his 7 breakfasts without anything added to the shopping at all, to save money.  

 

We've got a few half loaves of bread (that were substitutes) in the freezer that are too low down for me to safely reach and I'm predicting that Steve won't get them out of the freezer in time for them to thaw, so it looks like I'll be living on water or maybe the occasional mug of coffee as long as the jar of decaf coffee is delivered tomorrow, if it isn't then I'll be living on water all week, which won't do me any good, but as long as Steve's fed then that's all that matters, right?


If I get too hungry, I'll have a glass of soya milk so that it doesn't go off, but that's gonna be my breakfast next week and my lunch too if Steve doesn't cook.


I'm gonna go and reduce the number of juices on the grocery order for tomorrow which will hopefully mean that I can put a couple of bottles of pop back on for myself... we shall see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment