Sunday 5 September 2021

Tomorrow's grocery order totals now look like this:

I've taken the juices down to 2 multipacks of 4 bottles so that I will be able to have juice for breakfast next week (assuming they aren't out of stock of course), Steve's said to replace 2 of his sandwich spreads with a multipack of crisps and I've changed the dairy free spread too... I just hope that if it's replaced then the replacement will be dairy free too, otherwise I won't be able to have any breakfast until Steve's finished the replacement tub off!  I've been able to add some pop back for me too, but, like every week, I can guarantee that they will come off when Steve decides he wants something else added just for him.

 

Here's the promised totals on tomorrow's grocery order:

My stuff:  £1.50
Steve's stuff:  £18.70
Joint stuff:  £21.64

which is a lot better, but the joint stuff is only so high because of the can opener that costs £5 and the crisps are a rare treat for us, that I bet Steve will eat most of, same as normal.  I'm just grateful that I've got some pop back on the order again!


No comments:

Post a Comment