Saturday 4 September 2021

As predicted this morning...

...I've had to take my pop and the vegan sausage rolls off, to make room for a tin opener.  There is literally nothing else of mine that can come off now and there's very little joint stuff on there that can be taken off now  At a real push I can halve the amount of orange juice on there so that just Steve has it again, but that'd leave me with water all the time which goes straight through me.


The totals now look like this:

My stuff:  £0.00
Steve's stuff:  £20.20
Joint stuff:  £20.45

So Steve's stuff is only 25p cheaper than the joint stuff so his stuff is pretty much half of the shop.

 

I've just made Steve's lunch (tuna and mayonnaise sandwiches) and noticed that the beetroot went out of date in 2013, so the only food I will eat today will be the two slices of toast I had for breakfast.  Again. 


My knees are killing me, I'm shaking and I won't be able to move off the sofa this afternoon, but I bet Steve'll want me to take his bloody plate back through to the kitchen when he's finished eating.


To his credit, Steve really did care for me this morning - he made my bottle of squash for me, so I've had 2 minutes of the 5 hours of care so far today and I've already gone sailing through it, so it's pretty much guaranteed to be another 10 hour day again and assuming tomorrow is another 10 hour day, it'll be a 75 hour week for me and I'll be lucky to get 3 hours out of Steve for the entire week, even though he's apparently my carer and I don't do anything to support him.


Time to take my afternoon pill then go and water the tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment