Wednesday 1 December 2021

Mornin' all

How are you all doing today?


Other than feeling veeery cold I'm feeling pretty good this morning.  I've already taken my morning pills and set the virus scan running as well as been the first one to put music on, so I don't have to listen to Steve's podcast (or whatever it is) over and over again because he's fallen asleep within 5 minutes of putting it on.


My carer has got a medical appointment first thing, so he won't be having breakfast so I'm gonna finish off my glass of pop and eat my only meal of the day... although I've got 2 mince pies, so they will be my lunch.


The virus scan is already at 40% so might be able to have an early day of backups and checking my email today.


Gotta remember to do my first set of laps in an hour or so... according to my FitBit I didn't hit the 7,500 steps despite doing almost double the active minutes, but that's OK 'cos my official target is 2,500 steps, so I totally smashed that.


No comments:

Post a Comment