Sunday 13 February 2022

As predicted...

...my carer doesn't want to cook today after all, but at least he's been honest with me about why he doesn't feel able to cook for the vast majority of the week.


Today is gonna be another make-do meal of "biscuits and sweets and stuff" then we're gonna come up with a menu for next week and I'll print it out and pin it up somewhere in the kitchen so that it's physically there to look at and uneditable.  We're also gonna stock up on easy meals that go straight from the freezer, onto a baking tray and bunged into the oven for half an hour, so no more spag bols or pasta 'n' sauce or anything like that, just ready meals that are already prepared and can just be taken out of the oven, slid onto a plate and eaten.


He wants to use the slow cooker more too because he can just set and forget for four hours.


Basically he can't be arsed and that's my fault.


I wanna do what I can to help and support him... but I also wanna eat so that I don't lose more weight!


No comments:

Post a Comment