Monday 21 June 2021

Today is gonna be a good day

I've managed to get through to my GP surgery about the meds and my Amazon delivery has just been delivered, so that's it now until the groceries are delivered this afternoon.  The email said that the mini hash browns were "unavailable" so have been replaced with chips, so there's 3 packets already in the big freezer, a 4th packet coming today and there's even another smaller amount of already opened chips in the fridge-freezer, so it'll be chips, chips and more chips this week 🙄😄

 

My carer has just asked me to fetch the shopping bags in case the groceries come early again, so I'll take my new quad cane for it's debut trip around the house to go and grab them, then I'll make a start on the second set of news for almost a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment