Monday 21 June 2021

Yaaaay!!!

Things are, officially, back to normal again so I can re-start doing the news again!

 

I've taken my morning pills, weighed myself and added the Fitbit spreadsheet to my homepage, so now I need to call up about increasing the amount of one of my prescriptions so that I get both doses at the same time, rather than having to order one each month and the other every 2 months, so I'd best do that now, before I forget.

 

I need to remember that if the pharmacist needs to talk to me, any day except Thursday this week is fine and dandy, but I've got a hospital appointment on Thursday morning - nearly forgot about that!

 

I put the hot water on last night so hopefully I'll be able to have a hot bath rather than another tepid one, assuming Steve doesn't use up all the hot water before then of course!

 

The first daily scan was finished in less than 5 minutes this morning, so I'm hoping I'll be able to have a solid lunch on Wednesday after the weekly virus scan.

 

Gonna call my doc now.  BBS.


No comments:

Post a Comment