Thursday 3 June 2021

I've spent the afternoon...

...updating the courses I want to take on my navigation page and I've cared for my carer the whole bleedin' time, otherwise it'd've taken a couple of hours rather than all afternoon.  At least today's caring is in double figures now, so I'm already comfortably over budget and there are still 3 days to go.

 

We've decided what we're having for lunch tomorrow and Saturday too... Pasta Bake tomorrow and chips with mayo on Saturday, to try and put a hole in our chip mountain lol

 

I've also had the recommended 5 portions of fruit and veg today which my body really lapped up and felt better within minutes of each portion.  We didn't have toast this morning, so my calorie count is at a more sensible number today and I might even be able to turn it green instead of red for the first time this week and I don't even feel hungry, thankfully.  Tomorrow's lunch should make it a touch red though - I've just gotta remember to only have two slices of toast for breakfast so that I can have a sensible lunch without sending the graph into the red... it's the spread that causes it, 'cos it's made with oil rather than milk.


Apparently I walked off my frustration about having to bail Steve out again, so I've done a couple of sets today, which has helped with the calorie reduction too.


No comments:

Post a Comment