Wednesday 30 June 2021

Yesterday's prediction was...

...absolutely spot on.

 

Steve didn't sort out the bird feeders, but his bum wasn't well overnight and this morning, so I've let him off until tomorrow so that his body can properly recover, but he's promised to sort out the bird feeders and apparently we're having fried eggs and chips for lunch tomorrow, so I hope we both remember the pepper on my eggs otherwise my bum will have the opposite reaction from tomorrow for at least a few days lol

 

If the feeders haven't been sorted out by tomorrow evening, then I'm gonna have to risk doing it myself on Friday, which will send my anxiety through the roof and my mood through the floor. It only needs to be done once and then just refilling it as necessary but moving it is just a one time only job... which'll prolly be left up to me.  Again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment