Tuesday 1 February 2022

4-0 to me and...

...it's likely to be another calorie-free day 'cos of our groceries being delivered, so my carer won't want to cook at lunchtime 'cos he'll still be puffed out from "helping to bring the shopping in" i.e moving the bags from one side of his body to the other - yep, totally serious.


Our groceries are all in stock this week so that's good news, so the last totals I put up yesterday are what is being delivered today.  I've somehow managed to save the best part of £7 mainly due to Steve's rices so that's what he'll be having for his lunch and tea while I go hungry again.


I've already cared for my carer for over 2 hours this morning and done my exercises - managed 92 minutes this morning and oh boy am I feeling it now!  lol  I woke up 4 times overnight for a wee, unsurprisingly, considering I ate nothing and drank 3 litres of water all day lol


No comments:

Post a Comment