Tuesday 1 February 2022

Mornin' all

Thanks to not eating anything at all yesterday, my bladder woke me up 4 times overnight, desperate for a wee.  I hope it doesn't do that every night that I don't eat otherwise I'll be wiped out by the weekend!


According to my FitBit app, I woke up properly at 6.09am and I've been caring for my carer ever since.  I asked him to make me a bottle of squash yesterday lunchtime but he still hasn't done it this morning so I'm already onto my second bottle of squash to take my pills with.


The virus scan is zipping away and my computer is virus and malware free atm, which is good news.


I've taken my morning pills and they kinda went down OK, so I'm cautiously hopeful that today will be a decent day for me.


We've got the groceries due between 10am and 11am today, so I'll go and make my carers breakfast for him then get cracking on with my first laps of the day.  I managed to sneak over 20,000 steps by the time I headed to bed yesterday, so if I can do that as much as possible then that'll help me to lose weight too.


BBL.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment