Tuesday 4 October 2022

Grocery order for 4 weeks' time

Just seen what Steve's put in the 1st November order and it breaks down like this:


My stuff:  £0.00
Steve's stuff:  £45.53
Joint stuff:  £3.03


I had 2 packets of biscuits on there for my lunches during NaNo but had to take them both off so that the basket total was under budget, so basically I've got absolutely bugger all for me for the next month and it'll be the same for the week after 'cos of NaNo, so Steve's got plenty of stuff to have for the next 6 weeks and I've got 2kg of granola, 2½ litres of soya milk, 3 packets of crisps and 1½ packets of biscuits to see me through to the middle of November.  I've gotta put on my begging/pleading trousers to be able to get anything that I can have back onto the groceries at the end of NaNo, which Steve won't be happy about after having the vast majority of each week's groceries for the previous 6 weeks.  If I can sneak a couple of loaves of bread onto the order in 6 weeks' time, then at least I'll be able to have bread and spread to rapidly increase my calories and weight, ready for JanNo when it all starts all over again.  Hopefully all the meaty stuff will be eaten by the middle of February so that I can start having proper meals again.

 

Doesn't matter that the groceries are paid for entirely by me with absolutely nothing paid for by Steve, right?


I dunno why I bother hoping that anything will change from year to year, I really don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment