Monday 31 January 2022

3-0 now

Just made my carer's tea for him and it's officially too late for me to eat now so a totally calorie free day for me and tomorrow is likely to be the same 'cos there is still a third of a loaf of bread to use up so I've asked him to put some more sarnie spread on tomorrow's order and he said he will "in a minute" so if he doesn't, then he's got no-one to blame but himself if he has just bread and butter for his lunch tomorrow.


Aksherley, I'd best do it myself so that I can authorise the payment in the app before I head to bed.  BBS.


OK so the final totals for tomorrow's groceries now look like this:

My stuff:  £0.00
Steve's stuff:  £35.71
Joint stuff:  £6.25

So Steve's stuff is more than 5 times more than the joint stuff and I'm predicting that the majority of it will go to waste, same as every week.


No comments:

Post a Comment