Saturday 15 January 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I'm doing OK, hoping that it'll be a stress-free day today.  We're definitely having lasagne's and I'm hoping that my carer will help me to cook 'em 'cos his lasagne has lost it's cardboard sleeve at some point, so I haven't got a clue how long it goes into the oven for!  It's an easy enough meal, just bung it in the oven for 25 minutes and it's done apparently, so it sounds easy enough to do.  It's our home-made vegan lunch tomorrow so my carer will have to do that 'cos it involves more than one thing cooking at the same time and I'm not that confident with my skills yet 😄  

 

Next week will be a challenge 'cos there is more than one thing on the go with a few of the meals, so I'll be taking the next step on Monday 'cos it's vegan pasta bolognaise which I've never made before, but I'm determined to do it so that I can start working my way through all the jars in the cupboard.


Before I get too into talking about food, I've also taken my morning pills, run the virus scan (still clear) and the maintenance programme which found a couple of things, but they are both sorted now so I'm all set for the day.


When my carer wakes up, I'll go and make his breakfast for him but hopefully not quite as much as I gave him yesterday 😆


I'm having to charge up my FitBit, fitness watch and mobile phone at the same time 'cos they were all barely clinging on so I figured I'd best charge them all up before they died on me when I needed them the most lol


My FitBit is fully charged and my watch is at 99% so I'll put them both back on then wait for my carer to wake up.


OK, both are fully charged and re-attached to me, so I'm just waiting for my carer to wake up now, so that I can go and make his breakfast for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment