Saturday 29 January 2022

Almost 8.5 hours later and...

...I still haven't eaten anything and the only liquid I've had is 3 litres of water and a bottle of orange juice for breakfast.


My carer has promised that we'll "definitely have the stew tomorrow and the soup on Monday" but that's what he's been saying since Wednesday, so you'll have to forgive me for not believing a word of it.


He's just said he wants a mug of coffee, but I'm predicting that he's left the majority of the peach tea I made for him this morning... it also means two trips from the kitchen to back in here 'cos my body is crying out for a cold drink, but that doesn't matter, right Steve?


I've just done my second set of laps of the day and according to my FitBit, there has only been one hour so far today that I haven't done at least 250 steps but I'm not planning to move far from the sofa for the rest of the day, unless my carer decides he wants another drink or more to eat.


Gotta remember to take my afternoon pill first though lol


No comments:

Post a Comment