Sunday 23 January 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I'm doing OK but my legs are killing me after yesterday lol


So far this morning I've:

  • done the washing up 
  • taken my morning pills
  • made a drink for my carer
  • applied for two savings accounts for my nephews 
  • made my carer's breakfast for him
  • Set the virus scan running
  • Edited the groceries.

My carer has decided that he wants a milkshake (made by me) in a couple of hours as well as hot drinks throughout the day and I'm predicting right now, at 9.07am, that he won't want to make lunch for us today.  He's cooked twice this week, so I shouldn't complain really

 

I knew it!  At 9.34am my carer has just said that he doesn't fancy cooking today, so I'll be having my mini cucumbers and wonky carrots for lunch today then!


Time for me to go and do my laps now... only gonna be half an hour each time today 'cos any longer just doesn't feel safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment