Friday 21 January 2022

Going to bed on a high note

I've spent the last hour and a bit studying a course and I passed it second attempt, so I'm gonna head to bed on a high note 'cos my evening pills are starting to kick in and it's always better to end the day feeling positive otherwise I end up tossing and turning and get about 3 hours sleep instead of the 8-9 that my body needs to recover from the day - especially after the 50 minutes of exercise I put it through pretty much straight after my huge lunch!

 

Just before I head off, lets finish the day with the care totals:

Care provided by Amanda:  11 hours 38 minutes
Care provided by carer:  0 hours 41 minutes


And lets finish off this blog post with the week's current totals too:

Care provided by Amanda:  58 hours 21 minutes
Care provided by carer:  0 hours 52 minutes


So who is caring for whom here I wonder?


I'm gonna head off to bed now, but I'll be back again tomorrow.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment