Monday 31 January 2022

Mornin' all

Woke up quite late this morning and I've already cared for my carer for almost an hour and he's already said "I'll be asleep before 8am 'cos I didn't even start to feel sleepy until getting on for 3am so I'm exhausted now".


I managed 86 hours of care for my carer last week and he managed 1 hour 31 minutes of care for me.  I've gotta get my eyes tested on Friday so it won't be an 85 hour week this week, but there's a good chance of it being 80 hours.  If I'm lucky, I'll get 3 hours of care out of my carer this week 'cos he'll have to get my wheelchair out of the house and put together before I leave then collapse it up and bring it back in when I get home so I won't have as much to whine about on Sunday 😉


I've taken my morning pills and put the landline phone up to charge for a while 'cos it only had 2 blobs of battery life left and I completely forgot to put it in to charge last night.


Taken Steve recycling out for the third time this morning and turned the lights off to try and save a bit of money that Steve gets credit for paying but I'm the one who moves £116 over to the joint account every month!  Same with the groceries - Steve gets credit for it and has the vast majority of food on each week's shops but it comes out of my own bank account.


It looks like it'll be yet another week of no breakfasts 'cos we've got 2 multipacks of 4 juices left in the fridge, which will last Steve for 4 days and he's just said to take all bar two of the multipacks off tomorrow's order so that he has enough to last him for the week, which means that there will only be 2 left for me for the entire week.  I'm gonna carry on with only eating when my carer cooks too, so I'll eat maybe two or three times this week again 'cos my next Graze box isn't due until next week.


I've just taken the juices off the shopping, and tomorrow's grocery totals now look like this:

My stuff:  £0.00
Steve's stuff:  £26.48
Joint stuff:  £13.85

So yet again Steve's stuff is ⅔ of the entire order and I'm left with nothing, but apparently that's OK.

 

The recycling box and bag have been brought in, so just waiting for the rubbish to be collected now.  Gonna make a start on my exercises when I've published this, so I'll see you all later on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment