Sunday 23 January 2022

Without any kind of help from my carer...

...I've just sorted and taken out the rubbish and recycling.  The totals of care so far today are: 

me caring for my carer - 4 hours 20 minutes
my carer caring for me - 3 minutes


Weekly totals so far are:

me caring for my carer - 74 hours 24 minutes
my carer caring for me - 1 hour 35 minutes

Because my carer doesn't fancy cooking our lunch again today, his totals will stay the same but it's looking likely that I'll hit 80 hours of caring for my carer again this week, which is more than double the 35 required hours and my carer (who is being paid to do it) hasn't even achieved 5% of it, despite telling anyone who will listen that he "does everything for her" and he "cooks all her meals for her" which my spreadsheets prove is total bollox.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment