Saturday 29 January 2022

Mornin' all

This is a much more sensible time to start the day lol


I've already taken my morning pills, run the virus scan (there was "1 advanced issue" today, but that's been sorted out now), made a drink for my carer and generally cared for him for 80 minutes so far today.


He hasn't done the washing up, so I'll have to do that after I've make his breakfast for him then I might actually be able to do my laps and charge up Patrick's batteries, ready for my eye test on Friday.


I'm gonna go and make his breakfast for him now, so that I don't have to do it twice when he's eventually finished eating.  My breakfast will be just orange juice again this morning.  I last had cereal for breakfast on 26th December last year but my carer has had something every day, thanks to me, but apparently he "makes all her meals for her" and it's been about a year if not 18 months since he last made a hot drink for me despite telling everyone that he "makes all her drinks because she isn't safe using the kettle".  How long do you reckon it'll be before he falls asleep with his bowl of cereal in his hand?  I give him 30 seconds in all seriousness.


BBS.


No comments:

Post a Comment