Wednesday 26 January 2022

What a day!

My carer has now got his new glasses and the Quorn was eventually collected, and I've done my final exercise of the day so I'm all set for an early night tonight, but, like most nights, I doubt it'll happen in reality.  It's only early evening on a Wednesday, but I'm already working overtime for the rest of this week whereas my carer hasn't even reached half an hour of care for me so far this week.


I've got a bottle with a neck strap due to turn up tomorrow 'cos I get sooo thirsty while I'm doing my laps, so I'm hoping for something I can just have around my neck during the laps so that I don't feel so thirsty for that hour!  It's not a squeezy bottle, but it's got a straw and claims to be spill-proof, but I won't believe that until I see it lol  It also claims to keep cold drinks cold for 48 hours so I'm hoping that I'll be able to take it out of the fridge and not have to put it back in for 2 days, but I won't believe that until I see it either lol


My body is telling me that it's had enough for today, so I'm gonna take my pills early and head to bed - I'm predicting that my carer will want me to get his tea before that happens though, same as most nights.


Yep, he wants his "potato slice for my tea and that'll do me for now I reckon" so I'd best go and get it for him now, while I can keep my eyes open for long enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment