Sunday 16 January 2022

Morning again all

My body was desperately in need of sleep last night 'cos I was asleep for 9 hours and 41 minutes overnight, according to my FitBit.


I've taken my morning pills and had 6 Bourbon Creams for breakfast in between making Steve a peach tea and bringing his breakfast in.  He's also been asleep for almost 2 hours already this morning so it's gonna be another sleepy day for him I reckon today.


Apparently we're still definitely having the roast for lunch, which will be my first home-cooked meal of the year, but I won't believe it until it's in front of me and I've taken a photo of it for you all.


We need to put our rubbish and recycling out today, but I'm gonna wait until after we've had our lunch today 'cos there is bound to be rubbish and recycling coming from that, so it makes sense to do it all at the same time, right?


I'm in the process of buying some more courses from the New Skills Academy too.


The daily virus scan was clear so that's reassuring.  I wanna get my head down and edit today too... I just need to motivate myself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment