Monday 31 January 2022

Steve's just updating tomorrow's groceries yet again...

..."so that I can have some ham for my sandwiches" has gone from pennies over £40 to almost £47 now and I've still got nothing for myself on it.  Let's do the sums:

 

My stuff:  £0.00
Steve's stuff:  £33.01

 

He's taking the toilet rolls off and adding yet more stuff for himself, so when he's checked out I'll be able to give you a better idea of the hopefully final totals.


OK, here they are:

My stuff:  £0.00
Steve's stuff:  £36.71
Joint stuff:  £6.25


So Steve's stuff is over £30 more expensive than the entire rest of the order!  He had the opportunity to add things for me but no, he decieded to add things for himself yet-a-fucking-gain.


He'll take credit for paying for the order and waste the majority of it too.


Not a happy camper now.


No comments:

Post a Comment