Friday 28 January 2022

Mornin' all

I must have been wiped out last night 'cos I had over 10½ hours of sleep overnight and I've only cared for my carer for just over 2 hours so far today.


Apparently we're definitely having the hot dogs along with raw onions for lunch today, but that's what my carer has been saying since the weekend so I won't believe it 'til I see it.


I started the monthly scan when I first logged on and it's already 48% of the way through, so hopefully it'll be finished before lunchtime otherwise I'll have to risk putting my laptop on the floor while it's still running and hoping that I don't knock the lead out accidentally.


I managed 76 active minutes on my laps this morning and drank a litre of water in that time.  I've also been significantly under my allowed calories every day so far, except on Monday when I was right on target.

 

I've taken my morning pills and most of them went down OK, so I'm hoping that means today will be a good day.


My carer has finished his breakfast now, so I'd better go and take his bowl and bottles through to the kitchen.


BBL.


No comments:

Post a Comment