Saturday 22 January 2022

Mornin' all

I don't know why I thought last night would be any different to normal, but after I'd shut down, my carer fell asleep then decided he wanted me to get his tea for him before I was eventually able to crawl into bed last night, so the final final total of me caring for my carer yesterday was a 12 hours 20 minutes just yesterday which brings the weekly total up to 59 hours and 4 minutes.  He put the washing up on to soak again and made a bottle of squash for me at 5am, so my carer's weekly total is 1 hour and 2 minutes.


The virus scan has finished and I'm still clear of nasties, thankfully.  I've had the reminder come up for my morning pills, so I'd best take them now, while I remember.


OK, pills are down the hatch, so I'd better go and do the washing up so that I can have a drink.  I'm predicting that I'll have to bring in and put the top-up shop away too, so I'd best get a move on 'cos Marie will be at the door in under an hour.


TTFN.


No comments:

Post a Comment