Monday 24 January 2022

That's my prescription...

...mostly delivered (I'm owed 1 box) and my FitBit at 85% charge, lunch is smelling gorgeous and I can't wait to get my chops around it.  I've paid an invoice for one of my domains, so that's sorted for the next year and I've taken my lunchtime pill, so I'm all dosed up until tonight now.


I've dressed the back of Steve's leg and I've got a product test to complete that came through the door this morning, along with my Graze box (you get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes free if you use this link).


Already working overtime today 'cos I'm at 73 minutes overtime and we haven't even had lunch yet.  

 

I've managed to go over 7,500 steps already today, so as long as I keep on keeping on, there's a chance that I might hit 14,000 or even 15,000 steps by the time I head to bed tonight.  I wanna push myself today, but if my body says to stop then I will.  Last week came as a bit of a shock to the system, but I've started now so I'll just keep on keeping on for as long as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment