Thursday 20 January 2022

Mornin' all

And so, another day begins.


Woke up later than I usually do this morning and I was so zonked out last night that I fell asleep pretty much as soon as my head hit the pillow - no reading or even listening to the radio!


I've run the daily virus scan, taken my morning pills, got the admin on a review ready and the menu says that it's 'hash browns and veg' for lunch today but my carer sighed and said "we'll see" when I told him about it, so I'm predicting, at 8am, that I'll be making his lunch for him again and I'll be going without again today... I'd love to be wrong, but don't think I will be.  I'm also predicting, at 8.05am, that he won't be cooking for the rest of the week either, which will mean that he has cooked precisely no meals this week even though apparently he makes all my meals for me.

 

The current weekly caring totals look like this:

Me caring for my carer:  36 hours and 46 minutes
My carer caring for me:  5 minutes


Time to crack on with the review now, I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment