Sunday 30 January 2022

Mornin' all

Been awake and down here for 3 hours, but didn't have an internet connection, so I've only just been able to start my blog posts!

 

So far this morning I've:

  • taken my morning pills
  • run the daily virus scan (still clear)
  • made a tiny dent in the stuff in the spare room
  • advertised 8 things on Freegle
  • helped to get things ready for lunch (we're definitely having stew!!!)
  • checked my email and
  • cared for my carer for approaching 3 hours

 

I'm not gonna do my laps today... I've pushed myself every day for the last 9 days, so I'm gonna let my body recover today then start again tomorrow.


We need to take our rubbish and recycling out at some point today, and Steve's added £8 worth of stuff to the groceries that is just for him, which I'm not at all happy about, but it's too late now, so I'm gonna have to go in and take my own stuff off so that pretty much the entire total is Steve's stuff yet again.


Tuesday's grocery order breaks down like this:

My stuff:  £3.70
Steve's stuff:  £23.49
Joint stuff:  £13.85

So Steve's stuff is just under £20 more expensive than mine and just under £10 more expesive than the joint stuff so he's got well over half of the grocery shop just for him.  Again.  Perish the thought that any of his things come off to make room for my own or joint stuff though!


No comments:

Post a Comment