Saturday 29 January 2022

Grocery totals for the next 3 weeks

I figured that I'd better do a breakdown of the next 3 weeks worth of grocery orders which now look like this:

1st February:

My stuff:  £3.70
Steve's stuff:  £20.14
Joint stuff:  £16.78

 

8th February:

My stuff:  £9.22
Steve's stuff:  £23.98
Joint stuff:  £6.99

 

15th February:

My stuff:  £10.72
Steve's stuff:  £26.38
Joint stuff:  £2.99

 

So, as always, Steve's stuff is well over half of the entire amount on each of the three weeks but I'm approaching a tenner on the second week and I've even managed over it once, which is a very rare occurance!

 

There are toilet rolls on each of the orders, so that's a saving of £2.99 on the second and third weeks, if we get the bulk order delivered on Tuesday lol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment