Tuesday 4 October 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I think I'm getting my first cold of the year brewing 'cos I was sneezing last night, coughing this morning, I woke up at 4.30am and couldn't get back to sleep so I'm feeling pretty ropey now.


I've just made Steve's breakfast for him and I'm gonna make my own too... I've already cared for him for 97 minutes this morning, which is almost triple what he's done for me all week combined so far.


It's hash browns for lunch today and judging by how hungry Steve is, I reckon he'll leave me with maybe 2 or 3 out of the entire packet and he'll have around 20 and still be hungry after that so he'll tuck into another packet of biscuits.  Our groceries are due this morning and us having the hash browns depends on if they are delivered of course lol


Time to grab my own breakfast while I still can, then take my morning pills and sort out the news for you all now I reckon.


Steve's finished his breakfast now, so I've gotta take his bowl back through to the kitchen and hope that I'm stable enough to make my own afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment