Friday 7 October 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've already taken my morning pills and cared for my carer for over an hour this morning.  I had a veery late night and wasn't allowed to go to bed until after 9.30pm, which means that I put in a 12 hour 30 minute day of care which has bumped the weekly total up to 50 hours and 24 minutes, plus the support this morning, makes it 51 hours and 46 minutes of care so far this week.  Steve's achieved 1 hour and 41 minutes of care for me, so there's very little chance of him hitting even 10% of the minimum this week, let alone the full minimum requirement to be classed as a carer - apparently he "do[es] everything for her" and I don't do anything to support him <shrug>


He's gone for a wee now, so I can breathe for a couple of minutes before he comes back and I'll have to make his first meal of the day for him.  It's SuperRice for Steve and hopefully cous cous for me, but I'll have to see how steady I am on my feet after I've made Steve's lunch for him.  I've got half a loaf of bread now, so I can make myself a couple of slices of bread and dairy free spread when I've recovered this afternoon with any luck.  He still hasn't decanted the granola for me, so I'll be missing breakfast again, but I can have a few biscuits to see me through until lunchtime again.


We've got someone from our electricity company calling us today between 10.30am and 6.30pm and I bet Steve'll say we can afford the £299 a month, despite that meaning that I'll only just have £100 in my account every month for everything else, which is only £25 a week for food which won't even cover Steve's food (which is £35 a week) let alone things that I can have!!


Steve's back now, so I'd best go and make his breakfast for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment