Monday 3 October 2022

Pills taken, carer fed...

...so I'm just waiting for him to finish eating his tea then I can take his plate out and keep caring for him until my pills kick in.  I've already put in over 12 hours today, and I'm guessing that it'll be at least 12½ hours, if not 13 by the time I head to bed tonight, which is pretty good going I reckon, considering that my carer has cared for me for 26 minutes so far, so he's already 4 hours and 34 minutes behind on todays minimum total.  I seriously hope I'm wrong, but I'm predicting right now, at 7.47pm, that he won't make any more meals before the weekend now because "they are all meals that you can make" so he'll be in his chair, snoozing between meals then waking up when he's hungry and laying the guilt trip on, like he did with his tea tonight.  Apparently he "do[es] everything for her" and I do nothing for him <shrug>


No comments:

Post a Comment