Thursday 6 October 2022

So far today...

...my calories have come from 2 coffee's, 1 mug of tea, 2 drinking chocolates, 1 packet of crisps and 6 biscuits.

 

My carer has had a mug of drinking chocolate, breakfast, a mug of coffee, 5 bisuits, lunch, another mug of coffee, 3 chocolate muffins and more biscuits.

 

So far this week, I've made 8 meals for my carer and he's made 3 for both of us.  I haven't eaten a meal for 28 hours, but my carer has eaten 5 times since yesterday morning, four of which have been made by me.

 

I'll be making my carer's tea for him tonight too, as well as all 3 of his meals tomorrow and potentially go without eating a meal myself if I'm not safe enough on my feet to make my own food after making my carer's for him, so will have to get all my calories from drinking chocolates again, which is far from ideal, but I'm not being given the choice seemingly <shrug>

 

If Steve's sister brings the top-up shop over tonight then I'll hopefully be able to have a couple of slices of bread 'n' spread after I've recovered from making my carer's breakfast and before I make his lunch for him tomorrow, but that will be the only solid thing I'll have all day so I should be grateful I guess <shrug>

 

Apparently he makes all my meals and drinks for me though <shrug>

 

No comments:

Post a Comment