Wednesday 5 October 2022

That's the plants...

...watered - Steve woke up needing a poo (which usually takes him about half an hour) so I grabbed the opportunity with both hands to make the most of the time that I'm allowed to do things for me as opposed to him.


I'm gonna go and make myself another drinking choccie while he's in there 'cos I'm predicting that he's left the majority of the one I made him this morning and it's higher calorie than tea and coffee so I wanna get all the calories possible into me today which means having drinking chocolates instead of tea and coffee.


The bird's water bowl is completely empty of water and there's no way that I can battle through the weeds overhanging from one of our neighbours to refill that or the feeders - it's bad enough battling to water the pots!


Time to download, resize and upload my breakfast photo now I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment