Wednesday 5 October 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've cared for my carer for 90 minutes so far this morning and I'm determined to water the plants when I've recovered this morning 'cos it's been a few days now and I don't want them keeling over on me.


I've set the weekly scan going, made a hot drink for both of us as well as our breakfasts - I had a much bigger breakfast than I usually do because I was almost 400 calories under budget yesterday.  It's lasagne for lunch today, probably made by me again and I know I'll have enough today 'cos the lasagnes are pre-portioned so Steve'll have his and I'll have mine and he won't be able to nick half of my lunch like he did yesterday.


I'm gonna go and do the watering when my legs have recovered enough, then that's it until lunchtime then.


Have I already said that I've taken my morning pills?  If not, then I have.


My weekly virus scan is at 42% so it'll have to be a late lunch today 'cos the backups are gonna take until lunchtime, so it might just be Steve eating at lunchtime, depending on how willing he is to wait for my backups to finish and me to put the external hard drive away.


My calorie count already today is 435 calories less than I had all day yesterday.  If my legs feel stable enough when I've done the watering, I'll see if Steve wants another drinking chocolate or if he'd prefer an instant coffee or Dolce Gusto pod or cafetierre coffee 'cos perish the thought that he makes a drink for me!


I bet Steve'll conveniently forget to ask his mum to get the half a loaf of bread and gingery things for me, just like we both did yesterday!


I need a wee so I'm gonna hopefully remember to do the watering when I come out of the bathroom then I'll sort out my breakfast photo - as long as I don't forget of course lol


No comments:

Post a Comment