Saturday 20 August 2022

Aaand...

...relax.


I've managed to chop the penultimate thing off my morning's to-do list, so all that's left now is caring for my carer all afternoon.  I might spend the afternoon editing my short stories 'cos the editing took less than half the time of my last novella editing.


We're definitely having spag bol for lunch 'cos Steve's gone out to cook it and we've got both frozen onions and frozen veg in it as an unexpected bonus!


I'm already drooling at the thought of having my second meal of the week cooked by my carer, but he'll be asleep all afternoon "to recover from doing it" so short stories are the way to go this afternoon I reckon.


Gotta update the list of available food before I forget too - hold on while I do that now...


OK, done, and I'm officially drooling 🤤 lol


Just been given the 10 minute warning, so I'm gonna publish this then put my laptop on the floor in preparation.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment