Friday 19 August 2022

Busy early afternoon!

So far this afternoon, I've cooked and plated our lunches, edited another chapter while it was cooking, taken the empty plates back out, watered the plants and taken my lunchtime pill all within the last two hours, which is pretty good going I reckon.  I'm significantly under budget with my calories though, so I'm gonna have to have at least one smoothie and two drinking chocolates this afternoon, just to make the graph green!


I'm gonna spend the rest of the afternoon (and possibly early evening) finishing off editing this book, then I can breathe until bedtime.


I've got an iffy internet connection today, so I don't know how many more blog posts I'll be making before I head to bed tonight.


I'm gonna attempt to download, resize and upload my lunch photo now but I'm not sure how long my connection is gonna stay up for, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment