Friday 19 August 2022

9-0 to me in 3 days

My carer is just chomping through his 9th meal made by me in 3 days and I've eaten 5 times in the same amount of time.  Tomorrow is likely to be 11-1 and Sunday 14-1 to me.


"I make all her meals and drinks for her" my arse!


I've just taken my last two pills of the day and I'm 16 minutes away from caring for my carer for 12 hours today.  I'm desperate for an early night, but I've already put in a 57 hour week this week, so if I can hit 12 hours on one day and 11 on the other at the weekend, I'll have worked the equivalent of 2 full time jobs this week and haven't had a single penny or word of thanks for it 'cos apparently I don't do anything to support my carer and he "does everything for her" despite rarely hitting a 3 hour week since the start of this year <shrug>

No comments:

Post a Comment