...plants watered, so I can hopefully recover from the last 45 minutes on my feet now.
Breakfast today is glasses of pop 'cos I can't safely make breakfast for myself now, so I'll be filling up on pop and maybe hot drinks (if Steve wants any this morning) to try and get my calories up until lunchtime. It's onion rings, chips and veg on the menu today and right now it's pretty even odds if I'll be eating at lunchtime - I want to, but if Steve's hungry then it'll be a small lunch, potentially only of veg ('cos Steve rarely wants them) so it'll be a day of getting most of my calories from drinks today by the looks of things.
Time to crack on with the news now I reckon - gotta make the most of being allowed to sit down for a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment