Thursday 1 September 2022

Current update on today's to-do list

Today's to-do list reads like this:

  1. wake up (obviously)
  2. set the backups going
  3. do the watering
  4. make breakfast for me an' im
  5. take my morning pills
  6. have a bath
  7. do the washing up
  8. hopefully my backups will have finished so I'll put it away then
  9. relax/recover for a few hours
  10. make lunch
  11. take my lunchtime pill
  12. do the lunchtime watering
  13. relax/recover for a few more hours
  14. make Steve's tea
  15. do the evening watering
  16. head to bed.


I was wrong in my previous blog post too 'cos I said that I wouldn't be having a drinking choccie this morning but I've just made myself one so I was wrong and I'm sorry for my mistake.


After I've slurped my way through the drinking choccie, I'll go and do the washing up then that's me glued to the sofa until lunchtime... other than the two sets of watering, making lunch for both of us and Steve's tea, I'm not planning to move far from the sofa for the rest of the day now.


No comments:

Post a Comment