Saturday 1 October 2022

Aaand...

...my editathon year is officially finished.  All of my manuscripts that I've written have been edited, I've archived a few and I've just got NaNo and JanNo to conquer now then that's it sorted and I can spend next year reading and getting my submission package to be the best it can be - 2023 is gonna be my year.


I've had my lunch (a tub of Oatly salted caramel ice cream) and I've got a decaf coffee on the go now, but I'm nicely over budget with my calories again, thanks to the ice cream, so I'm gonna spend all afternoon warming up again and catching up on the things I've missed out on recently. 

 

Assuming my carer stays asleep, I'll have hit 10 hours of caring for him at 5pm on the dot today, whereas he hasn't spent a single minute caring for me since lunchtime yesterday.  He's also eaten 17 times this week and I've eaten 8 meals and a tub of ice cream - he's already saying that he makes all my meals and drinks though <shrug>

 

I'm hoping I'll have put on a pretty decent amount of weight on Monday 'cos I'm already 4,006 calories over budget for the week and if I can aim for around 5,000 extra calories a week it'll hopefully be enough to see off any nasty side effects I get from my Covid booster as well as hopefully seeing me through the week to 10 days of barely eating during NaNo then I'll be able to regain a lot of calories during the rest of November and into December in preparation for JanNo, then I'll be back on track for the rest of the year then.


No comments:

Post a Comment