Thursday 6 October 2022

Mornin' all

It's a good job that my last post of the day yesterday was short, wasn't it?  lol  I've edited it to give it a title now and just goes to prove that I'm human and make mistakes sometimes lol


Steve's got a hot drink and his breakfast and I've finished my decaff coffee for my breakfast 'cos my carer didn't decant the granola for me so I'm going without solids in my belly for this morning and it's MugShots for lunch 'cos of Steve's medical appointment this afternoon and there aren't enough MugShots for both of us, so I'm being forced to get my entire calorie count from liquids today.  Steve's mum has apparently got me half a loaf of bread but it'll be coming home with Steve which is past my cut-off time for eating, but a couple of slices tomorrow with the dairy-free bread will send my calorie count through the roof, thankfully.  I'll definitely have to eat lunch tomorrow though, 'cos I won't have eaten for 48 hours by that point but Steve will have eaten 6 meals by then.


My daily virus scan was clear and I've had the reminder come up for my morning pills, so I'd best take Steve's bowl through to the kitchen then take 'em I guess.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment