Saturday 8 October 2022

Mornin' all

 My carer was supposed to be having his jab today "but I'm windy and in pain so I'm gonna cancel or rearrange it" so he'll be bleating on about that all day and doesn't want any breakfast, will prolly be "in too much pain to have lunch" but then be miraculously fine again by tea-time when he'll want me to make his sandwiches for him but I'll be totally solids free for the second time this week and getting my calories purely from drinks again (assuming my carer still wants drinks of course, otherwise I'll be going without liquids too).  It's happening so often that I'm starting to consider if his frequent pains really are genuine.


I'm gonna take my morning pills then crack on with the reading and reviewing while my daily virus scan is plodding its way through.


No comments:

Post a Comment