Thursday 1 July 2021

That's Patrick covered for another year

Just had the renewal thingy through the post for Patrick and it's the same price as last year, so I've just renewed it which means I've just got my SCBWI membership to pay for and that's all my annual things out of the way and I can just keep on keeping on with the monthly bills now.

 

I've decided to study today and when I asked my carer about moving the bird seed feeder thing over, just like yesterday he said "oh we'll see" again, so I'm giving him until 3pm to do it or I'll struggle with the steps to do it myself again and if I fall off and break my neck then it'll be his fault 'cos he's a foot taller than me and considerably steadier on his feet.

 

It's approaching 1pm and he's asleep, so I bet it'll be a late or no lunch day today <shaking head>


No comments:

Post a Comment