Friday 29 October 2021

As predicted...

...I'm not having lunch again and I've had to pay for my carers lunch so that he can eat.


According to my FitBit app, I haven't had more than either biscuits or chocolate for lunch since Saturday 23rd October, when I had those baguette pizza's.  If I've had anything at all for lunch after that it's either been a smoothie, biscuits or chocolate for lunch yet my carer has made sure he's eaten 3 proper meals a day, every day.  Without being pessimistic, I don't reckon my carer will cook at the weekend either because he "wants the day off from doing the cooking all the time" which is the same excuse he's given for the last 6 days and because NaNo starts on Monday, he won't be cooking for at least 10 days then either... I doubt he'll even boil the kettle for my instant soups either, then he won't be able to find the motivation to cook until December, then it'll be January when I'll be living on instant soup for at least 10 days again... not being pessimistic, just realistic judging by the last week.


Ho hum, I should be used to it by now I suppose.


No comments:

Post a Comment