Thursday 14 October 2021

Last pills of the day taken and...

...I need to order more of one of my prescriptions next week so that I don't run out of them.  That's me appropriately dosed up so far this week though - haven't missed a single pill (I took my twice-weekly one last night by accident, so didn't take it this morning) and I'm about to jinx it, but I'm cautiously hopeful that I'll keep remembering to take them until Sunday so that I have a completely empty pill organiser which very rarely happens, but I feel so much better when I'm appropriately dosed up each day.


Time to start closing all my programmes and apps down so that I can get ready for this SCBWI thing, then I'm off to bed pretty much as soon as it finishes 'cos I'll be barely able to keep my eyes open then 🤣  I'm already yawning 🥱


Very much doubt I'll post again tonight, so I'm gonna say nite nite to you all now and I'll see you bright and early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment