Friday 22 October 2021

Just done the adding up for...

...the caring over the weekend and the groceries that are coming on Monday and the sums look like this:


Caring wise, I've just gotta do under 9½ hours on both days to go over 80 hours (currently at 60 hours and 55 minutes) and my carer has to do over 16 hours both days to just about scrape through the 35 hours, yet apparently I'm not the carer 🤷


Groceries wise, the current break-down looks like this:

My stuff:  £0.00
Steve's stuff:  £28.83
Joint stuff:  £15.36

So yet again, Steve's stuff is by far the most expensive by well over a tenner and I'm left with nothing again.  It was good for those few days I had a few bottles of pop on there, but they were taken off to make room for Steve's cereal and milk that I can't have.  I can guarantee that Steve'll run out of his pop before the end of the weekend too and will guilt-trip me into sharing at least one, more likely two, of my bottles of pop with him so I'll have even less to drink next week, so I'll be back to drinking water again, while Steve guzzles pop, yet the money comes out of my account even though I don't usually get even £5 of stuff on the groceries.


Next week is the last week before NaNo starts too, so Steve'll have the entire week's shop for at least the first two weeks of November too, then won't like it when I ask for a few bottles of pop in the third week, despite not having had anything at all for the previous three weeks.  Apparently I'm being selfish though 🤷


I'm heading off to bed now, but I'll be back bright and early in the morning when I'll be spending the whole day reading and reviewing a book that's due out at the end of the year.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment