Saturday 16 October 2021

Today's lunch photos

After my carer deciding against cooking for lunch again today, I decided to get the raspberries and mince pies eaten so that they didn't go off:




So out of a possible 14 meals that could have been made by my carer, like he constantly claims, he's only actually made one this week.  OTOH I've made (assuming I make breakfast for my carer tomorrow morning) 7 breakfasts and 5 lunches for him and cared for him for 5 hours and 11 minutes so far today or 61 hours and 26 minutes so far this week.  He's put his legs up so he'll be going back to sleep soon.  I'm guessing it'll be about 70-75 hours of care this week 'cos we're seeing his family again tomorrow, but that's still double the required 35 hours a week, compared to my carers 53 minutes of care this week.


I'm looking forward to NaNo and JanNo 'cos it'll be about 10 days for each of 'em that I can totally zone out and look after me.  It's only about 20 days a year so I think that's allowed, don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment